- The Charter Oak Radio Society is looking for people who are interested in learning Morse code. If you are interested in learning Morse Code please contact one of the instructors from the contact page.
- The Charter Oak Radio Society is in the process of developing a Morse Code Training Course. This course will consist of, Classroom time, On the Air training, and on-line training. As this course is developed the content will be published on the CW page of this web site, The Society hopes, that you enjoy this course. The Morse Code Syllabus has been posted on the CW Page,
- The Charter Oak Radio Society is proud to announce that the ARRL General Class Power Point Presentation is now available for ARRL registered Instructors to download. It can be found on the Instructors Resource page, of the ARRL web site. Instructors click on the following link to locate this Power Point Presentation. (General Class PPT) Look for the Charter Oak Radio Society announcement.
- The Charter Oak Radio Society has put up a link for anyone interested in a basic electronics course online. please go to the Elmer/mentors page and go to the basic Electronics course and follow the link.
- The Charter Oak Radio Society, as a public service, republishes the CT. Section news unedited. This can be found in the Members News section.